The EasyPREP Soil Analyzer is a multi-parameter Robotic Soil Analyzer System to perform pH and electro conductivity measurements in a variety of vessels.
- Completes tedious environmental testing for uninterrupted operation.
- Up to 3 point pH calibration and 2 point EC calibration.
- Analyze and mix up to 4 samples simultaneously. System has one temperature measuring probe for each set of up to 4 pH/Conductivity probes.
- Dual pumps for each pH electrode, one for each reagent.
- System built to work in a corrosive environment. Housing and components are acid resistant.
- Stepper motor peristaltic pump with better than 0.5% accuracy in delivery at 1ml.
- Ability to save and recall the defined Methods for fast setup of routine operations.
- Preprogrammed methods based upon ISO and Standard Methods, which can be modified and saved for faster programming of new recipes.
- Barcode reader optional accessory allows sample ID to be loaded quickly.
- GPS location of the exact sample location can be programmed in the software.
- Transfer sample ID from other platforms.
- Quick referencing and tracking of results.