Progeny made by Rigaku, is a technologically advanced portable Raman spectrometer for superior lab-quality analysis on the widest range of solids, powders, liquids and other substances, thanks to its powerful 1064nm laser.
- Raw material identification of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic ingredients
- Verification of trial materials, chemical, solvents and cell culture media
- Authentication of finished products and anti-counterfeit prevention
- Streamlining material ID workflow
- Accurately analyze your materials through packaging
- Minimize the learning curve with a smartphone inspired interface
- Expand your data transfer flexibility (LIMS, wireless, and docking station)
It allows to take immediate decisions on site providing fast and simple PASS / FAIL results, lower costs without compromising quality and providing a complete IQ/OQ/PQ protocol package, unique and truly compliant 21 CFR Part 11 digital signatures and an integrated camera for barcode reading to ensure error free data entry.
With the unique 1064nm excitation laser, Progeny can successfully minimizes sample-induced fluorescence interference for expanded positive material identification and also the sample moisture content, is not an issue either.
Progeny is an FDA 1040, USP, EP, MHRA GMP approved technique.