The vacuum assisted DigiFILTER assembly provides a quick and easy way to filter samples prior to analysis.
Increase lab productivity by filtering particulates from digested samples in a matter of seconds.
Instructions for use:
- Thread the DigiFILTER to the digested DigiTUBE sample and then thread a second DigiTUBE to the other side of the DigiFILTER.
- Connect the DigiTUBE-DigiFILTER assembly to the vacuum manifold-pump set.
- The versatile vacuum pump creates suction within the DigiTUBE-DigiFILTER assembly to quickly filter particulates from samples.
- Clean samples are now ready for trace metals analysis by AA, ICP-AES or ICP-MS.
*Reg. U.S. Patent No: 7,731,036 B2 / Reg. Canadian Patent No: 2,574,322
DigiFILTER are available in different sizes:
- 0.45 micron for 50ml Tubes
- 0.45 micron for 100ml Tubes
- micron for 50ml Tubes
- micron for 100ml Tubes