The EasyPREP BOD-200 and EasyPREP BOD-300 made by SCP Science conduct dissolved oxygen DO measurement for the calculation of BOD and cBOD analysis.
It is very important analyze cBOD in conjunction with BOD to verify if non-compliant BOD results are due to nitrification and to obtain results about real effluent quality when under nitrifying conditions.
They can operated with an Optical or a Membrane Probe The Optical Probe requires no membrane maintenance or electrolyte re-filling and is characterized by its stable response and minimal drift.
Full Process Automation provides unattended
• Automated Seed Addition
• Automated Inhibitor Addition
• Automated Sample Dilution
• Automated Sample Homogenization
• Automated Data Acquisition, Calculation and Storage
• Optimize laboratory management by opting for 5, 7 or 20-day incubation periods
• Accommodates 300ml reusable glass and/or disposable bottles as well as 165ml or 60 ml glass re-usable bottles
• Barcoding option provides sample, bottle and rack tracking throughout the process
• Auto wash station prevents cross contamination
• User-friendly software, LIMS compatible
• Compliant with laboratory standards: ISO 5815-1, EN-1899-1, EN-1899-2, EN-5814 (2012), EPA 405.1 Standard Method 5210B
• Automated Analytical Instrument for pH, Alkalinity and Conductivity