The new Vanta Element is an advanced handheld XRF Analyzer that provides in only one second elemental analysis for alloy grade identification and on-screen grade comparison for your scrap metal, metal manufacturing and recycling and quality control process.
Thanks to its smartphone-like touch screen, it is easy to use and easy to learn, reducing user training.
Vanta Element analyzers provides:
- Accurate and Repeatable Results
- The innovative Axon Technology™ stability
- Convenient Data Management
- Wireless connectivity for easy data transfer to a network folder (optional)
- Cloud data storage and real-time remote data viewing using the Olympus Scientific Cloud™
- Direct export to a USB drive
- 1 GB Industrial microSD™ card for storing results
All Olympus analyzers are built to resist at all demanding environments also thanks to their stainless-steel faceplate for wear protection and the thick Kapton® window (50 µm).
They are certificated:
- IP54 rated for protection against dust and moisture
- Drop tested (MIL-STD-810G) to protect against falls and reduce the need for costly repairs
- Rated for continuous testing from -10 °C to 45 °C (14 °F to 113 °F)